Friday, September 27, 2013

Snapshots


E is for Elephant!  I just love pre-school for Ricky:)
I don't know why but I just love this photo of the little guy:)
Mikey was so cute in his little sun hat at the game today.
Ricky and I froze our rears off this Saturday while Jacob played flag football.  Daddy had to take Mikey to the van to keep the little guy warm. 
Mikey's first haircut!!  I was sad to cut it but it really was time:)
Visiting Grandpa Shumway just to say hello.
Mikey is sitting up now!!  He even goes back on his knees/heels.
Such a rare quiet moment when both boys are not crying, whining or bugging eachother.
Mission Reunion 2013!!  It was so good to see the Pacini's and a few other familiar faces again!
I love the way his sweet face looked while Jakie got some shut eye during conference:)
Matching Jammie's for the boys were just one of the fun things the boys got at grandmas house during a conference weekend sleepover.
Muscle man!!  

No comments: