Saturday, September 14, 2013

Snapshots

The incredibly fierce Team Lightening!! Also featuring Coach Olsen :-) Ricky managed to score 6 goals before the coach pulled him :-). He's a beast!


Le Sorelle Della Missione DI Roma 99-01
It was so good to get together with a few of the sisters from my mission! I so miss these girls And it was great to see Sister Pacini! Rick said he thinks That she looks like Jamie Lee Curtis.… My verdict is that I totally agree.Sarelle:  Curtis, me, Robinson, Grimcy, Mantyla & Sister Pacini. Also there, not pictured above, but pictured below: Scheffield, Chelsea, Brittany Paccini, Jamie Paccini, Mika Paccini.


Ricky runs in every single Sunday morning to show me what a "handsome boy he is".  He won't leave until I say those exact words:)
My two sweet Sunday boys :-) I love seeing them in a shirt and tie (They both need haircuts though :-)
Oh Mikey, Dave it's just how it has to be
:(. You can't nurse every minute of every day. Mommy does actually have to put you down occasionally.
Well I did it! I joined CrossFit and I'm going to be a whole new woman :-) I hope I will anyway!   I'm sharing the info on my Other blog getting fit how I'm doing it.  That's me on the bottom right corner. These are the ladies that I am struggling through it with every afternoon from 2 to 230 or 230 to 3.
Mikey had to wear Ricky's angry bird hooded blanket to stay warm during Ricky's Soccer practice and it looked so funny I had to snap a picture.  He looks like it ate him above and like a Jedi below:)


No comments: