Friday, August 30, 2013

Thoughts for my sick little Jakie

You spent the Day home sick today with me Jake.  I spent my  day checking your temperature, offering you food and kissing your forehead.   You're such a trooper! Half of the day you were like a normal healthy little boy and the other you were quiet and clingy and slightly lethargic.  That's always had daddy and I know that you're not feeling well. Any time that you're not treating everything around you like a parkour course we know something is up:). Turns out we both have strep:(. I was bummed for you to be sick but I actually enjoyed my day with you.  I miss my sweet boy when he's at school.  I was looking at pictures of you last night as a small little boyand infant and I just couldn't help but feel such a strong love for you.  You make me smile, you make me laugh, And most of all you make me #your mom :-) I hope you get better  soon sweetie!

No comments: