What a beautiful view out over Butterfield Canyon!
Who would believe this is just past the copper mines near South Jordan and Harriman?
Well the other children slept in the car from a long drive, Of course Jacob was up in a tree.
This is just to prove that I was actually there! I rarely get pictures of myself on family trips.
I just love getting out of the family. I just love to see Rick be a mountain man.
Here's Ricky recharging and getting ready to GoGo go!
This is a huge mistake! Letting Ricky sleep before are at camping outing meant he was up till almost 2 AM.
So much fun for two little brothers with nothing but bugs and dirt and rocks to play with.
Yeah I like to be outside feeling the breeze and seeing the scenery.
First order of the day destruction of all things Visible! They were carrying logs as big as they were hitting trees and looking for Snake holes.
Rick taught the boys that setting up the tent and getting the fire started where the two most important things that a good camper should do. Great lesson for a little beginner scout like Jakie.
More hitting the mountainsides and beating up the roots of the trees.
What's up Mikey? We haven't forgot about you! You're still cute :-)
We all thought Safe after safe after seeing Jacobs "bow staff" skills!
Oh Jacob what a heartbreaker you are!
Oh Jacob what a know-it- all you are!
Loki looks just awful after digging and chilling on the ground for hours on end! I won't even tell you what we caught him chewing on.
Strongman R
ickey!
Of course if Ricky did it, Jacob had to do it too! He dead lifted it over his head.
All yes that's fine craftsmanship of Rick Shumway! I'm always so grateful for his mountains skills when we're out camping.
Ricky decided to get his name on with his hotdog. Our only rule for him was don't touch the hot metal poker! It will hurt!
Here's Jake making his handsome pose as he cooks himself his dinner. I can't believe how grown up he looks!
You guess it! As usual Mickey broke the rules! Ouch buddy, that looks like it hurt.
I have the best out of all! I had to sit back with my feet up nursing mikey while taking cute pictures. It's the sweet life.





























No comments:
Post a Comment