Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mommy/Ricky Time About To Be Interrupted

Ricky and I sat on the floor in my bedroom Friday afternoon talking about what it would be like when he goes to preschool. He is so super excited :-) I asked him if he would be sad or scared and he said, no way!  It took about 3 Second after saying that for him to think about what I had just asked him.  I watched him get quiet for a quick moment and then key came over to love his mommy.  He gave me a hug and a kiss and told me "don't be sad mommy it's just for a little bit of time."  I had my phone in my hand so he suggested that we take a picture together so that if I was lonely I could just look at his picture.  It's definitely not the same as having Ricky with me but it really actually does make it a little easier to let him go.  I don't have any make up on and sure wasn't "picture ready", but I sure am glad he snapped a few candids with him. These pictures really captured is sweet funny little personality.  We threw in a few of Mikey in there too because it was just so darn cute :-).  Looks like it's going to be mommy and Mikey time now.  We will both this Ricky around while he's gone at preschool. 


No comments: