Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jakie, Rickie & Mikey = Fun!

I had all of these funny pictures that all had a similar theme: boys are silly.  I'm glad I got 3.  Love you boys! 
-What the heck is jake doing with that twizzler?

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Sarah, what a great looking family you have! Jake looks so grown up! Next summer when we travel to UT, we will have to look you guys up and stop by to see you!

I know I don't post very often, but I have put a few things on our blog lately, too. Come by and take a peek...themerkleys.blogspot.com

Shumway's said...

Hey Lisa, so good to hear from you! We would love to see you and Eric and the kids anytime you come To Salt Lake City. Give me a call 915– 383 – 3178 or email or text me anytime and we can plan a get-together. I Saw your Blog and it is adorable :-) can't believe how big your kids are.