Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finally Back To A Daily Grind

It is nice to finally feel like we are in a routine again.  Some people are bored by routine but I really love knowing what to expect next.  With two boys that may sound impossible, but I always know that there is fun just around the corner. Its nice that Jacob is busy in school and having a good time with friends and activities.  Just 5 months into our new home we have met my neighbors, Jakie has friends, Rick and I have callings and everything seems to be going pretty good.  We are loving our neighborhood and or house.  What a difference it is when you buy!  I feel so much more pride in ownership and I love having color on the walls:)  

We have not had much that is super exciting happen in the last few months, mostly just every day little things.  Here are a few of the pic of us just doing what we do that I want to remember forever:














No comments: