Jacobs class at school has been learning about Friendship and practicing a program for weeks. Each grade did a singing program that featured songs on the topic. It was so adorable to see the three 1st grade classes sing songs together with such animation and enthusiasm. The song line up was just adorable. After the performance we got to go back to the classroom for a short open house where Mrs Cannon had each child in their seats and parents could meet their friends. Below I got a photo of Jacob with his BFF Jordan and his little group of buddies from class. His newest buddy Braxton on the right of Jacob (facing you). All of these boys are adorable and I am so glad that he has a core group of friends to identify with and play with. I am also grateful I like their moms:)
The list of hits included these:
You've got a friend in me, Thank You For Being A Friend (yes the theme song from Golden Girls), Wonderful World, I Love You Theres No Doubt About It and Lets Get Together. It was adorable to see their gestures and funny faces singing so sincerely. I LOVED IT! Wish we had a video recorder!!!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment