So, we have been here all of 3 weeks and I bet I have seen 40 homes. Nothing I am in love with yet! Frankie (Our Real Estate Agent & basically an Aunt) has taken me to see lots of single family homes and I have like most of them for one reason or another, but nothing has made me feel the way I want to feel when I walk in and imagine our lives there. I am worried it may take a long time to find what we want. Part of our problem is I am not sure exactly what i want. I know what I want it to feel like but how do I describe that? How do I filter a home by how it makes me feel? I know that we are set on a price range that offers us a mortgage that is easily met and we are looking for something we can easily afford to maintain. Everything I have seen so far needs work and is at the higher end of the budget we set. I have pretty much narrowed the region to Riverton & South Jordan though SJ offers me the feel and access i really want. If I could find something that was amazing in Riverton I would be game, but I think I may be leaning toward SJ. There is a really great little community called Day Break that offers adorable single family and attached homes that are in so many cute styles. I really love a lot of their craftsman styles and cute colonial inspired row homes. I think if I could find one that is in our price range and one that offered me the feel I am looking for it would be a definite favorite area. Not sure about the HOA's though. Some seem high but if they were offering a lot in them, it would be worth it. Wish me luck!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment