Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Making An Offer On A Home

We finally found a place that we love. There is a home for sale in Riverton that both Rick and I like and we can afford it (it is usually one or the other)! YAY. It is a short sale though, so it may take forever to close, but I think it is worth it because it would be move in ready!!
It is in a cute comunity in Riverton that has a pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, basketball courts and a playground. Lots to do with the kids. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 & 1/2 bathrooms, 2200 sq ft., it has lots of windows,a fireplace, a gorgeous kitchen, beautiful brown floors, high ceilings, a laundry room on the second floor (brilliant),a finished basement that I love and has a 2 car garage to boot!  My only misgiving is that it is attached to others that look exactly like it on the exterior.  I kinda wish it had more character outside, but we have to compromise somewhere.  I would rather have a great interior if I had to choose.   We offered on it last night and we have until tomorrow evening to hear back from the sellers. If they accept, we will have to wait to hear back from the bank and we don't know how long that could take. Wish us luck! I really hope we get it! Here are a few pics from their web site.  Update (2 days later):  They accepted!!  We are not having it sent to the bank and we will see what they say.

No comments: