Sunday, March 21, 2010

Historic Day:(

Well, I just finished watching a day of debate and the big vote this evening over the direction of the health care/country). It has been a year long debate that has captured my attention and stoked my constitutional passions. It is official now thought that the bill is now now over the first hump. I am nervous and trepidations to see where it leads, but time will tell. I sure hope that the benefits promised are even remotely true, or that it does not stand as legal to have been done..
There is much to say on the subject but after much review of my thoughts, I realize that I have nothing nice to say about the proceedings I witnessed so, I think will say nothing!

Nah, that is not like me is it? Okay, maybe just a few words, **1232, ###$#$# and #!@ and @Q@#$# and @#$#. Ah, that felt better!! Cant wait to see the high courts rulings on this one.! (No need to decode my thoughts, just wanted to show solidarity!)

I'm a great gal though so if you disagree, just love me anyway!

See you at a rally folks!

-Sarah

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love you! And also agree with you.