I tagged myself because I am bored!
8 Things I did yesterday :
1. Dropped my sister off at the airport and said goodbye:((
2. Went to Church
3. Taught Primary
4. Did the Bills
5. Freaked out about no money!!
6. Called my mom7. Did some wash and dishes (yeah, I do that on Sundays..naughty.naughty)
7. Held my babies and just loved them!
8. Watched the Rookie
8 things I look forward to:
1. Having money after Ricks fellowship ends
2. Ricky’s first smiles
3. Getting a house and decorating it!
4. Buying a really nice purse and sunglasses. Like a few $100 nice!
5. Getting back in shape and July 23rd, Can’t tell why but I am excited to get there.
6. Having NO Debt anymore. Onward to 2012 to be debt free or bust!!
7. Second Vehicle
8. Summer 2010 for the Hutchins reunion in Oregon on the beach in a beach house and having money to go!!! YAY!
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Sing. I sound like a frog!
2. Sew better. Straight lines should not be hard darn it!!!!
3. Spell. I am phonetically and grammatically retarded. You would be shocked if I did not use spell check!
4. Stick to a work out routine dang it!!!
5. Remember to read my scriptures daily.
6. Get organized to run the house efficiently
7. Get back to Italy with Rick!
8. Spend more time with Family! Both sides!
8 shows I watch:
1. HGTV: EVERYTHING
2. E! News (Sad but true!! –I LOVE IT)
3. MTV’s Hills (Again, sad but true!!) - hope to love it even though LC is gone now!
4. Discovery Channel’s Cash Cab (I want to be smart and it is Jeopardy in a cab ride!)
5. FLN: Sarah Richardson’s shows (Sarah’s House, Design Inc., Room Service)
6. Curious George (I love to watch this one with Jakie at 8am while we have our cereal together).
7. America’s Next Top Model Marathons. I don’t follow the season until they are all on for like 48 hours or so.
8. FOX NEWS: All of it!!! Greta, Shawn, Glenn, Britt, Martha, Cavuto, O’Reilly (and Rush when you guest spot and on the radio), you all rock my world! The news frustrates me daily by because of the state of our sad Government, but you are the only one giving it to me strait! If you don’t know any of them you got to watch! Fair and balanced is the truth!
Other favorites: Malcom In the Middle, Frasier, Seinfeld, Deliver Me, King of Queens, Deadliest Catch, 24, Ghost Hunters, Kardashians, Real Housewives of NYC and OC, and a few others I cant think of.
8 people I tagged:
”Toca Te”! (You are it! If you are reading this you have officially been tagged!)
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment