Well, we are getting lots of questions about Ricky so I thought I would film him for a bit to give everyone his up to date info. I tried for like 36 hours to upload adorable video of him shot a day or so ago and the freaking thing would not upload!!!! I hate technology sometimes! I shot a few options just in case, and this is the only one that will upload! It is only a few seconds and the subject is more funny than cute. I will put the other one on tomorrow with the stats, etc. after I shoot a shorter version. The one I tried to do tonight is too dark. Sorry Kate!!!
To preface the clip, I had just shot an adorable 2 minute clip with Ricky looking in the camera and being all squishy and adorable. I thought I was done and turned off the camera seconds before he started, well.....you will see. This clip was the last 10 seconds of , well...you will see. Anyway, the total , you will see.. was like 25 seconds (not kidding). I had to pick up the camera, turn it on, and still I got, well......you will see.
The good side of it is that it is funny. The bad side of it is it is slightly off color! Anyone that loves gas and poo will love this one! If you do not love either gas or poo, just wait until tomorrow and you will see how adorable he is whiteout the off colorn-ess of this one! We love you all and wish we could let you experience this little "pressure cooker" in person! He is truly adorable and funny all in one. Sounds just like his big brother huh!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
4 comments:
A true Shumway boy.
That reminds me of somebody...but not Jake...
If he ever wants to marry a girl you don't like just show her this clip and your problems will fly away with the wind. Pun intended.
are his eyes brown? they look so dark (and beautiful--despite the action in the video!) in this shot.
Post a Comment