Well, I have to blog this so Rick still believes that I love him! I have been a bit of a beast this last few days. I feel horrible, but I have just been feeling so freaking miserable. I hate being pregnant and I hate being in pain. I am swelling now and having joint pain so I am wondering what the DR will tell me at the next appointment on Tuesday.
I tell ya, if I were not sure that this beautiful baby inside of me was totally worth it and if I did not love him with all of my heart I would have broken down a lot sooner.
Last night was one of many sleepless nights but definitely the worst. I seriously think the baby wants to come and he lets me know daily. I bet at this point he is over 7+ lbs and just so crammed in there. I have a body pillow that I sleep with, a pillow for my back, a pillow for my head and if one of those moves even a bit, I am in pain. Poor Rick has to rub my back every night so that I can just get to sleep, but with all the bathroom trips at this point, I get maybe an hour at a time. I hear about women that have great pregnancy's and are sad when it is over and they sound like aliens to me! I have already practiced my happy jig I am going to dance when I can get up after delivery. So the baby should be here in about 3.5 weeks, but I am sure hoping for about 2 weeks. He is already breathing with his lungs and circulating the amniotic fluid so his lungs are in great shape, he is big enough and by the feeling of his kicks, he is strong enough. I say, get here little guy (if it is safe!!!).
In the mean time, I am just preparing for our court case on Monday with our bum land lord. He tried to deffer the case for a week or two but the clerk remembered me and how hugely pregnant I am and knew that I was due soon. She spoke to the judge and he denied the continuance for the Jerk and said if I could get there hugely pregnant, no emergency for him should be harder! I love when people see through the bull and shoot strait. I am excited to face him in court and see what this judge says.
Aside from that, I am slowly, very slowly working on the house. Craigslist is my best friend. I have sold so much stuff that is just extra trying to get more room in the apartment. I am sewing curtains, crib stuff, doing laundry, matting photos, organizing our junk, etc. I am definitely in the nesting mode! Unfortunately for me I am slow and tired and I cant even get 1/4 of what I want done finished during the day. This weekend will have to be setting up the crib, putting out the clothes, etc. I am kinda excited for that. It makes it feel real and soon.
Rick leaves for 3 days at the end of the month for work so I sure hope that I am done with what needs finishing by then. I so don't want to have to wait until the baby is here to feel organized. I just want to rest and enjoy family and the baby once he gets here.
Wish me luck on the endeavors over the next few days. I cant wait to hold my children near and adore them with Rick! We love many things in our lives, but I definitely think that our children are the best parts of us and our lives!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hang in there Sara, I hope he comes out soon!
Post a Comment