Sorry family & friends! I have been such a loser at blogging lately. I have missed out on lots of fun story sharing and hysterical antics as they go in the Shum fam here in Pittsburgh. I am about 7 months now (a week or so shy) and getting HUGE! Hate it!!!!!!!! Anyway, as I get more and more pregnant I get more and more tired & cranky about it. I never ever took naps before and now I live for them. I cant wait to be functional again! However, with the complaining out there, I must say, it sure is fun to get to know little Ricky. He is very active, likes to wake up around 8am then around 12pm and again at about 10pm or so. He will go for hours each time changing positions, thumping on me, and rolling into my bladder. TMI, I know, but it is true. I seriously hate that one. It sure is feeling a lot like Jakie was. I can"t wait to meet him.
So, speaking of Jakie, here is the Uh Huh, Oh Yeah Song, Enjoy:
We are not sure where he learned it, but he sure loves to sing it. He does it every time he beats me or Rick at the Wii. Yep, you heard me right, he plays the Wii. He can turn it on himself, maneuver through the menus, and select the games he wants. He gets onto the green in golf every time, he beats us at bowling too often and is awesome at the fishing game. This kid never ceases to amaze me. Well that is it for now. Lots more to update but I think I will do a few more entries before we head out to UT for a week. We Can't wait to see the family and enjoy the time with Dad. I will upload and blog from there too. Ciao!
Six Month Bean
9 years ago
3 comments:
I cant believe thats Jake! He's huge! Does that make you kind of sad to see how fast he grows?? I miss you guys :(
Jakie is getting so big! I remember him as a little toddler and now he's a full blown preschooler. Before you know it, he will be a kindergartener! Love the dancing!
Nice blackmail potential for when he's older, no? :)
Post a Comment