
Ha!!!! I laughed so hard when I saw him that the whole store turned around and laughed as well. In case you cant see very well, he has 4 pink pimpin' hats on (stacked) and a pink peace chain around his neck!
He thought he was so funny that he went and put on a pair of black heels and walked around like that for a bit. He makes me laugh every day. How did I ever get so lucky to have such a funny, sweet, and utterly adorable little boy??!!
Other than that little moment, there is not much going on. I am following Fox news every day to see where this darn economy goes, cleaning, banking, disciplining and working out. Sounds mundane but I am always busy and love what I do. Rick is gone on business until tomorrow (4 days total) and we cant wait for him to come home. I miss my best friend when he is gone! I feel so lucky that he is mine! Mushy, I know, but true.
There is more to write and now that my Primary calling is on track, I am sure that I will blog more. I have missed it and I miss all of you!
1 comment:
Sarah--it was so fun seeing Rick this last week, he is always so easy to be around. Wish wish wish you were there. That would have been so perfect.
Well, if I don't see you next summer then there is always the wedding between Jake and Maddie! Our betrothed cuties! Since Madeline has recently seen Josh, her marriage to her imaginary husband, "Josh", is back on. But I think she'll come to her senses when she sees Jake again. My funny three year old. I'm so sad that Jake will turn 4 this year and Maddie next year. You may not be (it seems to get easier as they age) but three is my favorite age of toddlers. They expiriment (several pink hats, for instance!) so much with their environment--with so much innocence, so many fun things happen.
Enjoy it as you are!
Post a Comment