I was able to take Jacob to the Zoo today for a "Safari," as Jake would call it. Jacob loves it there and it is so fun to see him get excited. He loved seeing the animals play and just enjoy the great afternoon outdoors. I had a great time too until lunch, or, otherwise known for us as danger zone. Danger of melt downs. I am 90% happy during this time as Jakie is such a good boy, but man, that 10% of the time that Jake looses it sucks. Well, today was the worst of the 10%. Jake fell and scraped his knee pretty badly and I ened up with a crying mess. Oh well, atleast it was just at the end of the day. Here is a look at what we got to see on our "safari".
Six Month Bean
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment