Thursday, July 31, 2008

Childhood Memories

I finally found a CD I have been looking for for 2 months with pictures of my family as babies, and even my mom & dad as young adults! It was great to see these as I really thought my images of childhood would only ever be in my head. Mom & dad did good as photographers and it was fun to see me & the kids as little ones.
These are some of the memories (from photos that I got from Mom & Dad) that I actually remember as a child. Mom had photos of each of the kids on a disc, or I do too if you want a copy (family). Each picture here is of me and other members of our family. I am in each one, so see if you can figure out which one is me.
The kids are Beth, Amy, Jonny, Me, Benny in that order of age (Beth Oldest). We are all about 18 months to 2 years apart in age so should be able to figure out who is who based on that age scale.





















































































1 comment:

Kellybean said...

I love them! I had no idea you had so many brothers and sisters.