I had to record this one so that we never forget it. We now live in Daybreak in South Jordan. The Oquirrh Mountain Temple sits right on the edge of a hill on the far East side of Daybreak (overlooking all of South Jordan) and we can see it every time we leave and return to the community. Since day one of our arrival Ricky and Jacob have a game they play as we drive around. They always want to know where the temple is and when they see it they yell out "There it is" and point. Ricky always follows up with his little squeal. "YAY...Its the Moker Mount Temple". All day long they seek, all day long they find and all day long they cheer as they find their temple , "Moker Mount" as Ricky puts it. It is just one more reason I love living in Utah. Our temple in Pittsburgh was 4 hours away and they were never able to see it in person. I love that just a drive to the store reminds them that there is a temple in their neighborhood. I love the enthusiasm and it makes me happy that it makes them happy to see it. I tell them the name of it is Ochre Mountain Temple, but I think that now I prefer Moker Mount. It will always be that for our family. Isn't it beautiful?
Six Month Bean
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment