I am amazed that we are already in the new year but here we are! We celebrated the occasion with Danny & Kelly Harker (with kids Linus & Roman) and Nick & Kuulei Harker and us. It was fun to just get together with sports of some sorts playing while the kids ran around & the ladies played Mexican Train. I of course won 3 in a row, but that was not the only reason it was fun:) We ate a pot luck dinner with pizza, dips, chips, sodas, deserts, relish trays & there was plenty for all. I always enjoy getting together with the Harkers. They are low key and fun. The kids had a blast and I was thrilled when Kelly busted out the little poppers that are filled with confetti. The kids loved it and had a ball. The pictures below say it all. It is nice to be back with friends again.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Get all debts paid off. I want to make major strides this year and feel awesome when 2013 rolls around.
2. Spend lots of quality time with family and calling family. I really love being close.
3. Teach Jacob to ride a bike and swim.
4. Get to the ocean this year. I think we may be able to do a Disney Day (and I mean 1 day.) the kids are itching for a return.
5. Get the house settled and decorated
6. Get organized and update all blog entries that I have started and not yet finished.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I HOPE ALL OF YOUR ULE-TIDE (spelled right?) WISHES COME TRUE!
No comments:
Post a Comment