After a wonderful morning out for breakfast we decided to go drop in on Temple Square. I wanted to post these adorable drawings (Courtesy of Jacob) to illustrate the days happenings. The day went as follows according to Jacob:
1. We left the house
2. We went to the temple
3. We felt so much love for each other while we were there
4. I asked him what his favorite part of the movie we saw Temple Square was and how it made him feel. (See pic 4 for his reply.) I am so glad that we went. It was sweet to look over at my boys feeling the beautiful spirit that exists at Temple Square. I loved walking hand in hand with Rick and feeling close as a family. I am glad it made an impression on Jacob and I am glad that he drew it out for me to see. His explanation was tender and he was shy as he told me how he felt touched during the movie. We will have to go again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment