We sure love going down to St. George to visit with Laura and Doug and the kiddos (Kiara, Jaycee and little Booklynn). It is so fun to just load up one weekend and head down to the warm climate. We only had a few days but we wanted to enjoy it. We arrived to a feast that Doug made to welcome us (Smoked Ribs). Any wonder how we are such good friends? The food was great, the company was fantastic and it was just so nice to spend time with my bestie! There was really nothing big to do while there, we just wanted to spend time with our friends. The kids played in the culdisac in front of their house on bikes, we shopped a bit, we went downtown to see the historic district and we hung out at home. One of the nights we got a sitter and headed 30 minutes west on I-15 to Mesquite and hit the awesome buffet. 18.95 for anything you want. Doug and I didn't waste time on the sides, we hit the crab and lobster. It was so fun to talk and enjoy my favorite food in the world. We dropped a few nickles in the nickle slots and after loosing 2$ we headed home. It was fun. I loved playing with the girls and Jakie & Ricky loved playing with other kids. I think Jakie and Kiara have found little kindred souls in each other. We were sad to leave that Sunday:( Here is a peek at our fun:
No comments:
Post a Comment