YAY!! We finally closed on a house today. It records tomorrow and then the keys (and responsability) is all ours:)...:( We are so excited about our lovely new place. We searched from SLC to Utah county and this was THE ONE! We bought in South Jordan and just love it. Our comunity is called Daybreak. The house is a row home meaning it is attached to other homes and ours is in a row of 4. I thought we might hear our neighbors but nope, have not heard a peep. It has taken a bit to get this place ready to show but I am about 50% there. Cant wait to add built in shelves all over the place and finish putting up more drapes I have made for each room. I will update as I get those done. Hope you like the preview of what is to come:)

1 comment:
Mamma mia!!! It looks AMAZING! It was a super nice place already, but now it looks Better Homes and Gardens-worthy. Seriously. And I love the curtains you chose.
Can you come decorate my house now? :)
Oh, p.s. this is McCardell, signed in as Steve.
Post a Comment