Saturday, April 5, 2014

Snapshots

 

here is just one of the million kisses this little boy gets daily.  He must have been over them at this point but I don't care.  The kisses come as they come.  Like it or not!
Captain Ricky to the rescue!  Love that he matched his own undies to the outfit!

Mommy & Mikey time.

cute Mikey! 
Is this an unbelievably fair representation of Jacob?  He is such a silly boy!
Mike with a full belly after a kiss from momma!

I always love the pictures I have with me and the boys.  I never want to forget (or for them to forget) how it felt to hold them and just love them.
Ricky leaned over while we were standing in line at Barnes and Noble and told me he had a crush on me!  I just burst with love for him and made him take this picture blowing me a kiss.  He is such a loving little boy and reminds me each day that he still has a crush on me.  I hope it lasts forever!

No comments: