I've got so many of you Mike! I had to post a few that made me laugh and represent just what life is like for you at 14 months. With Ricky in Pre-School and Jake in regular hours, we are together alone a lot more these days. You want to be with me all day but when mommy has things to do you pitter around right at my feet and create as many messes for mommy as you can. You are worth it though:) This one was taken while we played peek-a-boo. You don't stay still for photos so its out of focus but I love it anyway!
Wish this one had been in focus! I just love how I can see Rick and Jake in him. Maybe its just the eyes and smile but I can definitely tell he is Shumway in there.

Just lounging and being fed Roman style by Katie during conference. He loves the spoiling he gets when he is with her. I would have made him sit up and eat from a high chair.

He is usually so happy to go along for a ride but heaven help mommy when he is tired or hungry!

Ahhh....finally he fell asleep. This was one of the day that he screamed everytime I had a sip of my soda. I was ready for him to take a nap!

awe, never mind. He seems to wake up right when I sigh in relief that he is asleep. At least he woke up in a good mood though.

This little guy is such a whitey that he has to wear a brimmed hat. The boys still tease me about making them wear them and try to get a baseball cap with daddy before I make them wear theirs. I think they look so adorable though!
You love your bathtime right before bed. Well, you love it for any time for that matter. You cant get enough of standing up naked and screaming. You love when I pinch your hiney and smile when I sing you "bath time, bath time, its your baby bath time".

No comments:
Post a Comment