Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fitting them all in:)


I realized while I looked at the photos I've posted that Jake isn't in enough of them lately.  His schedule at school makes it so that he is gone when I usually am thinking of taking them so I guess I just haven't been doing it.  
He was the only child that I took pictures of for his first 4.5 years of life so he is well trained in smiling for mommy's camera so for me it is a shame not to have enough with him in them.  He w as thrilled to take one with momma when I asked which made me so happy because I know that he still loves his momma! 
Even better news is that Ricky loves his momma too.  He couldn't watch us take a photo and not get in on the action:).  There is room for everyone with momma!  Mikey can join us too when he isn't strapped into the car seat. 

No comments: