Lately I've been feeling so grateful for Aunt Katie! It's been 3 years since we moved back to UT and I can't think of one of the boys important (or even not important) events that Katie hasn't been at. This is Jake's football game on A Wednesday night that she drove up from Provo to attend. She always makes them feel like she wants to be there and it makes them feel so special. Mikey is taken with her (just like his brothers are) and he sprinted across a field to get to her. We so appreciate her love and sweetness and it makes us feel special. Thanks Kate!
I should mention mom too. She is wonderful at being there and loving the boys. We are a lucky family! So glad that we live close enough to have that relationship! I wish all of our family lived so close!

No comments:
Post a Comment