Monday, January 21, 2013

Jakie Is A Cub Scout!

Today was Jakie's first opportunity to attend Cub Scouts officially.  I just love his sweet enthusiasm and his willingness to try new things.  He went without any fear of making friends, any worry of being rejected and zero worry about being away from mom and dad.  He went in there and just made a few buddies, had a few snacks and set a few goals for beads and badges he intends to earn this year.  I love it.  Rick and I laugh that we don't have shy children.  They would be lost in this family!  Cant wait to see what he is able to do this year as a cub.  I love ya Jake.  Stay sweet and excited about things in life.  Everyone will love to be around you if you do.

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

What a cute little scout! I can't believehe is that old

Our Little Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.