After a full morning in the market we went down to the beach that I adore in Edmonds. I have hundreds of shells that I collected on rainy mornings walking the beaches on my own with Jacob to help me. I loved going back and seeing the beautiful vista that extends across the sound to Kingston. I watched the sailboats go by and the ferry steam through my shots. The Jenkins and Us just played and foraged and spend a few hours remembering how much we loved it there. Here are the highlights of that trip:
On a separate day we went over into Paulsbough where there are antique shops, tons of Swedish heritage shops. It was fun to taste the favorite Swedish dishes and let the boys play with the fun memorabilia. Highlights:
One of my favorite days was spent out and about walking around downtown in Gig Harbor with Kevin & Steph. We ate dinner at a great restaurant that overlooked the water and here were a few images I captured.
Another day out we had to head home was an afternoon in Ballard where we watched the boats come in and out of the Locks. We were only there a short while and after having lunch at The Lock Spot cafe. They have great fish & chips and rick got a t-shirt to commemorate our visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment