Anyone else going stir crazy this winter? This winter has been brutal! I just want it to be sunny with a warm breeze. Okay, I want it to be sunny and breezy on a beach, but I will take just warm and sunny.I started reading a book today about coastal towns around the US and it made me want to lie on a beach and sip a diet coke. So, in honor of the summer to come hopefully soon made up a play list of some of the classics and a few favorites that inspire me to think of sun and warmth, not the 8 inches we got by surprise Monday night. Here's to Summer!
I realize that I have skipped an entire season here (sorry spring) but desperate times call for desperate measures!







2 comments:
Amen to that! Oh how I wish the sun would shine and I could take these little girls to the park, but no a threat of snow still lies ahead! YIKES! Good luck with the good vibes...send some this way!
ooh, you're making me hungry for sun! i can't wait!
Post a Comment