
Well he did it. Jacob finished his final year of
Pre-School. It is off to
Kindergarten now. I cant believe he is old enough! Prince of Peace was such a wonderful experience for both he and I. I loved the teachers (as did Jacob) and their patience, love and affection for Jacob was so
appreciated by mom. Jacobs last day was Friday May 14
th at Pleasant Kingdom Park where the whole school did a final party. Jacob got a certificate of achievement (seen above) and got to say goodbye to everyone for the last time. He was so
sadly to say goodbye to Mrs.
Patterson (left of Jacob), Mrs.
Jantz (just right of Jacob) and his 1st year P
re-school teacher/program director Mrs. George (far right). They were fantastic teachers and I am so glad that we put him in the program! I have a wonderful DVD of his last program but no pictures as I had Ricky in my lap and he is
squiggly. I will get some of those of Jacob dressed as a clown from his school teacher and post them soon too.

Jacob loved playing around with the kids from the class on his last day and I loved seeing him have so much fun!

Off to
Kindergarten!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment