Monday, October 22, 2007

Sorry we havn't kept up the site!

Okay, so I finally got the hang of this thing and now vow to keep it up as we go along. There is so much going on so we will post as often as possible. I think I will even try to upload some pictures of Jakie onto a separate page for those that have not seen him in a while.  
Rick and I are doing great! Rick is knee deep in his quarter at UW and now interviewing for Fellowships for the next year or two. We hope to have news on one or a few offers by Christmas at the latest. I was just hired about 1 month ago at Macceroni Grill in town here and am doing great. I get to chat peoples ear off for a few hours each evening and I am enjoying it. I look forward to Summer and my retirement, but I am enjoying the time I have.

Jake is doing great enjoying Aunt Kaitie that came to visit and he is loving the extra huggs and kisses as usual. He is comming up on his 3rd B-Day and just hit his terrible twos. He is a sweet little one but full of energy,which is good, as he keeps me on my toes.

We are all looking forward to Halloween and Jakies opportunity to be a Tenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, courtesy of Aunt Katies generous gift of the costume. We will of course post pics of that of course and any other fun snapshots or family doings we have along the way.  We miss you all!! Love YA!

No comments: