Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chillin at the pumpkin patch.


We took a trip up to Everett/Snohomish county and got to see a huge pumpkin patch. It is a huge farm that had a corn maze and animal petting area that pops up in the fall. It was a really beautiful day and we loved the fall colors everywhere! Makes me want some pie!

15 comments:

katherine said...

cute, love the red hair!

The Lamberts said...

You guys are adorable! I love the pictures and look forward to more updates.
Jen

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch pic, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com

priestdi said...

Hi -- I'm building a website for Everett Councilman Paul Roberts, and I'm having a really hard time finding all the photos I need for his pages about the environment and growth. I love this pumpkin patch, is it OK if I use it?

thanks!

Diane Brooks
priestdi@msn.com