Today was your very first birthday Mikey! I cant believe you are already a whole year old. You are growing so fast and I cant believe that you have already started to show what a funny little personality you have. I so love your adorable smile and little giggles that you share with us daily. You have a wicked cry/scream that makes mom and dad nuts but you are a such a pleasure in every other way. We had a great day with family celebrating your beautiful personality and all of the ways that you have blessed us all by being a part of our lives. Here are some of the things about you that we find so funny and sweet.
1. You already say thank you. I LOVE it when you thank me for things I do for you. Its a mommy's dream!
2. You can hold your own with your brothers. You are a rough and tumble baby and you have learned to scream at the top of your lungs when Ricky picks you up without permission or takes something you had in your hands:)
3. You adore your momma. I am the one person that can console you when you are sad and you come right to me if you get a bonk or feel insecure.
4. You light up when daddy gets home. He can always count on you grunting and reaching for him with a smile when he walks through the door.
5. You are such a beautiful milky baby. I just love kissing your skin under your chin and neck and give you light kisses all over your back. You squeal with delight and always softly kiss momma back.
6. I feel like you have always been here. We knew you would be a wonderful boy and were thrilled to have you join our family. I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything in the world. We are Head Over Heels In LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment