Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Patch

Looks like Its that time of year again. We had so much fun going down to the local pumpkin patch (2 min from our house) to pick our perfect pumpkins for decorating.  The day was cold and overcast but we didn't mind.  It could have been snowing right?  The little pumpkin patch was so cute and had lots to do.  there were a few farm animals for petting, corn launchers (target practice), pretty flowered areas and a great corn maze for the boys to try.  We love the setting in South Jordan with the mountains in the background and I couldn't wait to get a few good shots of the boys.  That is often easier said than done, but I think I managed a few.  We managed to find a few fun shaped pumpkins that met our desired specs and wheeled them up to check out.  I would rather buy them at a farm than super market any time!  It was a great afternoon just playing with our boys.  We followed our purchases with a fun night of pumpkin carving as a family.  Check out our handy work below: 
 









No comments: