Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting It Together

Hey there! Yep, another month passed and again, I have to catch up. I have got to get better at keeping up with this. As usual, I have photos, video, etc. Check it out below for a quick catch up of the fun things. So, we are headed into July and just completing our 2nd year in Pittsburgh. What a ride! Some great, some good, some just okay and a few bad things have marked our stay out ease, but we find that we are in tact, still happy, still faith abiding and so we figure....if it didn't kill us, it made us stronger. We have kicked this 3rd year in Pittsburgh off with a bang and actually take a few road trips, a fun flight to the west coast for a little Disney action and who knows where else. I just want to leave Pittsburgh city limits at least once a month for the summer and fall. We are quite pent up after 2 years home with kids, bills, jobs, pregnancy, etc. Cant wait to hit the open road (or skies as it may end up). We are missing family, missing the beach, missing friends, but happy to be where we should be and grateful for our friends here. Miss you guys! I will upload things as they happen from now on......Okay, I will still stink at updates but I will try!

No comments: