Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The City that we love!



Here is the seattle sky line from Alkai Beach. It is on the other side of the City with a clear view of the grey day that defines Seattle.

6 comments:

Kellybean said...

That is so beautiful! I love the rain and cloudy days!

Stephanie said...

It is a beautiful city isn't it! Aren't you just sad to leave it?

The Lamberts said...

Ciao Sarah!
I love your blog. Mi Manchi. When do you leave Seattle? Is it possible to come visit? It's a crazy, sudden thought, but I'd love to.
Ti chiamo.
Un bacio,
Jen

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

oh Hutchins! blogs are great! wish i would've known about them sooner! you are as SMOKIN as you were back in the days when you'd drive the boys crazy on our mish! ha ha! doesn't anyone else get older? i feel so old! i still love you! xoxo Quinn
http://joshschroeder-katequinn.blogspot.com/

KATE (QUINN) SCHROEDER said...

p.s.
my mother's side of the family is Shumway blood through-and-through. i think we're related now!

Julianne said...

So I lost the paper with your email address on it so I can't send you the invite to my blog. Can you have Rick send it to Andy's UW email?